Kathy Assiero - Symatree Farm
May 26, 2022
57:44 Now playing
If you have never touched a horse in your life, Symatree Farm is for you! Owner, Kathy Assiero, wants to help you understand your energy levels by working with horses to get into better rhythm with the world. It’s an insightful look into the human psyche and the truth-telling of the equine species.
Symatree Farm is located just outside of Hazelridge, MB. A short journey that will take you a long way! It takes a village to raise a province!
You can support and learn more about the Manitobaville podcast by visiting www.manitobaville.ca
• The sensitivities of horses
• Working with the horses
• Rescue horses
• Mental health issues that horses help with
• Confidence that the horses restore in individuals
• The horse arena and moveable obstacles
• The geodesic dome that hosts programs, meetings and sleep-overs
• The cabins
• The team that works with kids, teens and adults
• Participants forgetting they have phones and social media
Recorded May 25, 2022
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Use this iframe code to embed this episode into another web page.