We‘re back (BABY!!) | The LLP
01:11:36 | Oct 29, 2021
"We're back (BABY!!) | The LLP," is the forty-third installment of the Lang & LeBlanc Podcast — a part of the Saskatchewan Podcast Network. It's the third episode in the third season of the program.
This week, Avery and Brady walk through a crazy few weeks for the Lang family, with their son Rhett spending some time in the NICU at the Jim Pattison Children's Hospital.
KICKIN THINGS OFF
- Brady's A DAD AGAIN!!
- Bringing back video, and returning to YouTube
- Rhett Lang, with a thank you to the JPCH and its NICU staff
- A look at the future of the podcast
LOOKING AROUND SASKATCHEWAN
- Good ole boy, Avery
- Chasin' cows in Canora
SASKATCHEWAN THIS WEEK
- Spooky season
- Jason lookback from episode 42
- Toque and mitts
- Winter tires, too early?
- Who's YOUR favourite Rider of all time?
- The win against Calgary
- Pilsner eyes
- Beating the Bombers?
LLP LOCAL SPORTS
- 2 rinks, 1 game
- Terriers knock off North Stars
- Huskies Update
OUTSIDE THE BORDERS
- Leafs, and why they suck (again)
- Whistleblower: Are pro sports rigged?
LLP IN THE COMMUNITY
- Thoughts on Eric Church and the fourth wave
- PiNK's haunted mansion
- Avery's Haunted house experiences
- Connor Ingram gets first NHL win, good Sasky boy!
- Congrats, Claire Hanna!
- A MESSAGE FROM SAIGE
- The JPCH Radiothon
Follow us on Twitter: @LangLeBlancPod and Instagram: @LangLeBlancPodcast
Like our Facebook Page: The Lang & LeBlanc Podcast
Please subscribe and tell your friends if you enjoyed the show! Head to LangLeBlancPodcast.com for more, including the full show notes.
** The views and opinions expressed in the Lang & LeBlanc Podcast are solely those of the hosts, producers and guests of the show. They in no way, shape or form reflect those of any affiliates the hosts, producers and guests represent. **